Community Try It!
This is not formal, a contract, or anything you have to sign. These are my ‘likes’ and ‘wishes’ during your ‘try’ time as there is a purpose behind this process. As a small-batch, handmade skincare company, I rely on myself, family, and friends to try all the products - new and existing - and give opinions. Well, I would like to expand the ‘try me’ pool to now include customers that love my products as much as I do!
I want you to be informed of as much as possible up front before emailing me responding YES! If you could read all the information below and use this as a guide to determine if you’d like to try.
The general information.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be within the United States (for shipping purposes - no charge to you).
- You take full responsibility for the receipt, process, and outcome of this ‘try.’
- You will receive one (1) full size product - no charge to you.
- I will be accepting emails through Mon, Oct 31, 2022.
- I will respond to those that are participating by Fri, Nov 4, 2022.
- I estimate product will ship by Mon, Nov 14, 2022.
Some basic details.
- I ask that you agree to try the product for 30 days. You really need to give your skin (hair, or wherever) time to accept.
- I ask that you agree to share the results of your ‘try’ with me at the end of your 30 days. This is the purpose of this try. Even better if you include images of before/after, etc. See below for things I’m looking for. I would like to use images and details shared about your experience on the product pages on my website (like before/after's, etc.).
- I ask that you share something positive about the product you’re trying on whatever social media platform you like. The more often, the better, but it’s not like I’m going to be counting. Please tag me (For Facebook or Instagram) @naturalstateskincare, for Tik Tok @dannie_nss, and share tags like… #handmadeskincare, #indieskincare, #womanownedbusiness #smallbatchskincare - or whatever other tags you feel are relevant. This helps to educate others, but also helps my tiny business grow.
Some things I’m looking for.
This is not a complete list, but a start. Please add any comments that you think are pertinent.
- How does the product feel at application? On your hands? On your face? On Your hair?
- How does it smell? (for items with a scent)
- How does your skin (or hair, etc.) accept the product?
- How does your skin (or hair, etc.) feel after the 1st week, 2nd, and so on?
- What have you noticed after the 1st week, 2nd, and so on?
*Keep in mind that the Vitamin C Serum will be the scent of the raw ingredients…I can’t change that. The shampoo and conditioner bars will be scented with essential oils - see box below.
Vitamin C Serum
*Please only submit for this ‘try’ if you have used a Vitamin C Serum in the past without issue.
*I will be using Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a stable form of Vitamin C that does not degrade, is considered light and oxygen stable, and is considered one of the best forms of Vitamin C for sensitive skin. It is also one of the few forms of Vitamin C that plays nice with Niacinamide.
*This item is in development and not currently being sold.
*Please list which shampoo/conditioner set you would like to try.
*Please do not participate in this if you do not like essential oils, have adverse effects from scents, pregnancy, etc.
*Normal: eucalyptus, orange EO blend.
*Oily: grapefruit, bergamot EO blend.
*Gray/Damaged: lavender, gingers EO blend.
*Dry/Frizzy: lavender, rosemary EO blend.
*Shampoo & conditioner bars are already developed.
Please answer the following additional questions for this item…
Please confirm the following in your email back to me.
When you email, use “Product Try Me” in the SUBJECT line and email to the following email… firstname.lastname@example.org
Last thing, I promise!I just want to say thank you! I appreciate you and everything you’ve helped me accomplish over the last 2 years. Some days it’s not easy, BUT it has been so worth it because of you. You’ve made a purchase, you’ve been patient when shipping (or deliveries) don’t go as planned, you’ve visited during live events (and given me big hugs ♥️), and you continue to support my small business. Thank you!