Masks are a wonderful way to rejuvenate your skin. With light exfoliation, you can gently rinse away dead skin cells bring forward fresh skin. Our clay face masks combine simple, clean ingredients that allow you to really shine!
Simply use 1 teaspoon our our clay face mask mixed with an equal amount of liquid to create a paste. Apply the paste to your face (avoid your eyes) and allow to dry for approximately 10 minutes – we suggest not drying to hard. Using a wet warm cloth, place over your face and allow the mask to soften and then remove completely with gentle face massage.
Stumped on liquid ideas? Here are a few of our favorites!
- Calming Rose & Oats Clay Mask mixed with Aloe Vera gel or a bit of avocado.
- Detox Charcoal Clay Mask mixed with Greek yogurt or apple cider vinegar.
- Bright Turmeric & Calendula Face Mask with mashed cucumber or honey.
The options are endless to mix with your mask choice –
- Aloe Vera gel or juice
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Oils like – grapeseed and sunflower
- Egg whites or egg yolks
- Matcha powder
- Green Tea
Like we said, endless!
A question commonly asked, “Why dry clay face masks?” Well, simple really – we want you, the user, to have options with the mask you choose.
We decided to offer three base clay masks foundations –
- Calming Rose & Oats is a foundation for those with sensitive skin.
- Detox Charcoal is a foundation for those looking for a deep clean.
- Bright Turmeric & Calendula is a foundation for brightening.
With these base foundations, you can add your favorites to elevate your mask!
Have a beautiful day!