Thank you for your interest in carrying The Natural State Skincare Co. products. We want our relationship to be mutually beneficial and we ask that you agree to our terms and conditions before opening a wholesale account. This ensures we all have the same information and transparency about our relationship.
Please make sure to read this information in its entirety.
Please see our wholesale items and costs here.
Please complete this form to connect https://forms.gle/NFogykiGtC7frxfH9
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. You should check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update to this policy was on 05/30/2023.
- Wholesale order dollar minimum is $100.00 (plus shipping) for your initial order.
- All subsequent orders are a minimum of $75.00 (plus shipping).
- Wholesale order unit minimum is at least 6 units per product.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sales tax is not charged as this is a wholesale agreement.
- We do not have other processing fees for the order set-up.
- Payment is due at the time of the order.
- An invoice will be sent to the designated email.
- Specific to orders of $500.00 or more, a 50% deposit is due at the time of order with the remainder due at shipping.
Testers and/or Sample Units
- For brick & mortar, we suggest that you purchase an additional unit.
To test or sample product before buying, please contact us at
email@example.com with “Wholesale Sample” in the subject.
- Expect at least a 10-day turnaround from order to shipping for small wholesale orders.
- Please keep in mind that supply chain issues continue. There may be timing issues related to receiving additional ingredients and/or packaging. Please understand that there may be delays to your turnaround time and we will communicate with you all concerns.
- Large wholesale orders will be discussed individually for timing.
- Once orders are received, we begin processing within 48-hours to accommodate any changes.
- If there are any issues that arise with the timing of your order, I will notify you at once.
- Please note that SOAPS may be affected by turnaround time and will be discussed at order time.
- Orders ship via USPS from Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Local pick-up or delivery is available upon request.
- Shipping charges are calculated at the time of shipping, and you will receive a separate invoice for these charges.
- Once your order leaves our facility, we have no control over how it is handled or delivered. Please keep this in mind. If your order is damaged due to how the carrier has handled it, see below "Refunds and Returns."
- Our products may be sold in your store or eCommerce website.
- Our products may not be sold on third party resell sites, such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.
- Our products are retailed at MAP. Please honor all MAP pricing.
*Please note that if you sell to a 3rd party site or sell at a retail price less than MAP, this severs our agreement immediately, and you will not be able to place additional orders.
Refunds and Returns
- Due to the handmade nature of our skincare, we cannot accept returns.
- If your product arrives damaged, please take thorough photos of this damage and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Wholesale Order Damage” in the subject. We will make arrangements at that time to refund or exchange the product.
- Please note that the images and all detail you supply regarding damages will be used to file a claim with the United States Postal Service.
- You may revise, update, or cancel your order within 48 hours.
- We do not accept order cancellations after 48 hours.
- All shipped orders stand as-is and cannot be canceled.
Our Handmade Skincare Process
Please keep in mind that we are a handmade business making small-batched skincare. Due to this, slight color variations and scent are to be expected, along with product color fading over time. This in no way affects the efficacy of the product.
We package in minimalist fashion. We do not offer boxes, etc., for our bottles and jars. You will receive as seen on our site – the product bottle, jar, etc., with the label.
If you purchase during the summer or any warm temperature, keep in mind that butters and oils used in our products will get warm and melt. This is fine and does not affect the efficacy of the product, but it could affect how it looks (i.e. shipped butters may seem flat). We do not refund or replace due to melted items as once it leaves our facility, we have no control over heat.
Bulk Wholesale (1-Gallon Jug; 16-oz Straight Sided Jar)
PLEASE NOTE: I do not allow my products to be rebranded. All products, including our bulk items, must be sold as The Natural State Skincare Co.
Bulk wholesale will be processed in a PLASTIC jug with lid, and 1 pump, unless otherwise discussed. This is for safety during shipping and receipt. I would LOVE for you to ship your plastic container back to me to be cleaned, sanitized, and put back into production.
A credit of $5.00 will be applied to your NEXT order for each previous plastic container (of mine!) received back. This is to entice customers to return plastic and continue its life cycle.
All bulk programs will receive the first pump free for each item. All additional pumps will need to be ordered separately on your next order.
Are you LOCAL? If so, I'm more than happy to process your order in GLASS 1 gallon jugs for pick-up. Delivery can be arranged based on location. Please make sure to turn your glass in at your next pick-up to continue its life cycle or when you end your program.
Please discuss with me if you would like me to utilize YOUR containers.
After you have reviewed all of the details above, please submit our simple wholesale form to begin the process: https://forms.gle/NFogykiGtC7frxfH9.