Step 1. Cleanse. AM and PM.
- Micellar Cleansing Water
- Cleansing Balm - especially great for a 2-step cleanse in the evening!
- Our Facial Oil even works as a great oil cleanser!
- We also offer Cleansing Grains which offer a light exfoliating cleanse for a solid PM clean. I suggest to not use the grains and a mask during the same night.
- Creamy Cleansers - offered in a variety of options (Oat, Charcoal - and SOON, Chlorella and Turmeric)
Step 2. Toner and/or Mist. AM and PM.
- Rice & Green Tea Toner
- Oat Water & Aloe Toner
- Calm Facial Mist (Rose & Aloe)
- Refresh Facial Mist (Mint & Aloe)
- Purify Facial Mist (lemongrass & Aloe)
We will be elevating our current toner formulations in July/August 2023 to include a 2-in-1 blending a toner AND essence to gain the best of both!
OPTIONAL. After a cleanse and toner/essence, add a sheet mask for a little bit extra! I suggest after the cleansing portion of your routine and before beginning any serums, etc.
Step 3. Serums. AM and PM.
- On the Daily Serum
- Niacinamide10 Serum
- Bakuchiol Alt-A Serum
- Coming Jul/Aug 2023! Vitamin C Serum
- Coming Jul/Aug 2023! Hyaluronic Acid Serum
What is great about my serums is that they can be used AM, PM, or both. Find the system that works for you!
Step 4. Eye Cream. AM and PM.
- Golden Eye Cream with Coffee & Turmeric
- Coming Soon! Golden Eye Oil
We will be elevating the eye cream soon! It won't change ingredients, so don't worry there, but I will be transitioning to a gel.
Step 5. Moisturizer and Oils. AM and PM.
Step 6. SPF or Sleeping Mask. AM and PM.
- SPF: use in the AM.
- Overnight Jelly Mask (optional) - highly recommended!
Additional. Daily. Whenever you want!
Additional/Option. Once Weekly. PM.
An optional step, but highly recommended, a weekly mask to help exfoliate and cleanse those pores! If you choose to do more than once per week, listen to your skin!
- Calm Clay Facial Mask with Rose & Oats
- Bright Facial Clay mask with Turmeric & Calendula
- Detox Facial Clay Mask with Activated Charcoal
Just remember, no matter the skincare routine you build for you and your skin - listen to your skin! It truly does know best!
Have a beautiful day!
(original: 3.30.21; updated: 7.26.23)